December 31, 2010
The Alzheimer’s Association of America has revised its 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease as follows:
- Memory changes that disrupt daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words while speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood or personality
Click here to download a PDF with more information.
Dementia care St Louis MO experts, Continuum, is available to help you or your loved ones who may be experiencing signs of Alzheimer’s Disease. Contact us at (314) 863-9912 to learn more.