Let Continuum’s Care Managers alleviate your stress while improving care.
Whether you’re faced with disability or aging-related needs, illness, dementia or injury, we’re here to help you navigate life’s constant changes.
What Do Continuum’s Care Managers Do?
Care managers, serve as professional, personal advocates for clients & their families, seeking to arrange, manage, and monitor various types of health and social services in order to:
- Meet long-term care needs;
- Improve quality of life; and
- Maintain a person’s independence.
Who Can Benefit From CCM?
- Clients looking for a care coordinator and advocate
- Family wishing to coordinate services for a loved one
- A professional seeking care coordination/oversight for a client or employee
How Can CCM Help?
Client Advocacy and Family Mediation
- Ensure the client’s best interests for health and well-being
- Research, recommend and coordinate any additional services
- Conflict resolution and navigating family dynamics
Care Planning and Management
- Make recommendations for home safety changes
- Provide oversight and guidance for caregivers
- Help prevent/manage health crises
- Serve as emergency contact or Medical Power of Attorney
- Research, recommend residential transitions
- Help with coordinating a move
About Our Care Managers
Catharine Matthews, RN, BSN, CCM, Director of Care Management oversees our exceptional care management team of professional nurses and social workers.
Catharine is an advanced professional member of the Aging Life Care Association and has almost two decades of experience as an RN, caring for those with complicated medical histories, dementia, and psychiatric illness. Her calming demeanor and caring nature put families at ease, providing comfort, reassurance, and the solutions needed.
Darby McMillen, Care Manager has loved the St. Louis area since attending college at SIU-E. After graduating with a degree in social work, Darby has spent the past 16 years providing case management services and enjoys helping others reach their personal goals and live their lives to the fullest.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“We can’t say enough about what you have meant to Linda and I. The care you have given us is amazing. The peace of mind has allowed us to live a wonderful life. We thank you and CCM so much.” – Fred and Linda Peacock
“At the time I used the services of Continuum Care Management, my 93 year old mother had suffered three falls, each one progressively worse. The Care Managers (at CCM) are professionals with excellent communication skills who take initiative when appropriate. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without this service. Having time to do research and make plans in a reasonable time frame enabled us to make the best decision about our mother’s care. So, I am very grateful that we found Continuum Care Management, and recommend them highly.” – Susan Klein
Continuum Care Management is part of the Continuum family of services.
Call us at (314) 686-4465 or fill out our contact form to learn more.
Let Continuum Simplify Your Search for Better Care Solutions
Continuum’s highly-trained nurses and social workers are experienced in performing assessments, developing care plans, coordinating care with medical, legal and fiduciary professionals, and more.