Let Continuum’s Care Managers alleviate your stress while improving care.
Whether you’re faced with disability or aging-related needs, illness, dementia or injury, we’re here to help you navigate life’s constant changes. Call us at (314) 863-9912 or (636) 861-3336, or contact us online to learn more.
What Do Continuum’s Care Managers Do?
Care managers, serve as professional, personal advocates for clients and their families, seeking to arrange, manage, and monitor various types of health and social services in order to:
- Meet long-term care needs;
- Improve quality of life; and
- Maintain a person’s independence.
Who Can Benefit From CCM?
- Clients looking for a care coordinator and advocate
- Family wishing to coordinate services for a loved one
- A professional seeking care coordination/oversight for a client or employee
How Can CCM Help?
Client Advocacy and Family Mediation
- Ensure the client’s best interests for health and well-being
- Research, recommend and coordinate any additional services
- Conflict resolution and navigating family dynamics
Care Planning and Management
- Make recommendations for home safety changes
- Provide oversight and guidance for caregivers
- Offer insightful consultations on home care agency options
- Help prevent/manage health crises
- Serve as emergency contact or Medical Power of Attorney
Community Transition Services
- Provide assessments to determine the best higher level of care options
- Explore, assess, and recommend care options to assist with decision making
- Provide guidance on local assisted livings and nursing homes
- Accompany the client and family on tours of communities
About Our Care Managers
Lauren Fahrenhorst, Care Manager
Lauren is a conscientious and compassionate professional who has worked in geriatric care for over 12 years. This experience includes developing and directing a private duty program as well as fulfilling positions as Director of Resident Care and Executive Director of a nationally-owned independent senior living community. Her goal is to make a positive difference in each client’s life by truly understanding their needs. She excels at communication, recognizing the importance of including all those who support the individual client in the process by using a team approach in order to obtain the best solutions and outcome.
Cathy Pasierb, Managing Director
Cathy is a caring leader with over 27 years of social work experience with a focus in gerontology and management. She began her career as a long-term-care social worker and geriatric care manager. In 2003, Cathy began to work for Continuum as the Director of Care and quickly moved to its Executive Director. She is a driven individual who has vast experience in mental health care. Cathy has a serving spirit and always wants what is best for the client and their well-being.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“We can’t say enough about what you have meant to Linda and I. The care you have given us is amazing. The peace of mind has allowed us to live a wonderful life. We thank you and CCM so much.”
— Fred and Linda Peacock
“At the time I used the services of Continuum Care Management, my 93 year old mother had suffered three falls, each one progressively worse. The Care Managers (at CCM) are professionals with excellent communication skills who take initiative when appropriate. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without this service. Having time to do research and make plans in a reasonable time frame enabled us to make the best decision about our mother’s care. So, I am very grateful that we found Continuum Care Management, and recommend them highly.”
— Susan Klein
Let Continuum Simplify Your Search for Better Care Solutions
Continuum’s highly-trained nurses and social workers are experienced in performing assessments, developing home care management plans, coordinating care with medical, legal and fiduciary professionals, and more.