Whether at our home or yours, home is where the heart is. We’re delighted to partner with you in creating solutions as your aging care needs change. Our wide variety of services provide you with options that allow you to keep your definition of home, while still maintaining health, safety, and enjoyment. Please let us know if you’d like to learn more about any of these offerings.
Download a printable version of our Family of Services
Continuum’s unique team approach to care services in the home ensure the highest quality of personalized care. We accept private pay with sliding scale rates, long-term care insurance, grant programs, VA and Medicaid.
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Transportation, shopping and errands
- Bathing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Respite care
Our team of professional care managers helps seniors and their families navigate through the overwhelming network of long-term care resources.
- Advocacy and mediation
- Care planning and management
- Medical power of attorney
- Resource referral
- Medical management
In a comfortable, home-like setting, Family Partners’ Adult Day Services provides a safe, socially active and supervised setting for individuals with memory loss to spend part or full days.
- Discussion groups
- Community service
- Arts and crafts
- Pet therapy
- Gentle exercise
- Musical entertainment and sing-a-longs
- Mental stimulation
- And more
- Assistance with bathing, medications, and other activities of daily living
- Salon and podiatrist services
- Blood pressure checks
- Door-to-door transportation
- And more
Our assisted living homes are single family homes that have been designed for the specific needs of dementia patients in a homestyle, family environment.
- Private bedrooms
- A low, 8 – 12 person residency
- Enhanced safety and security of around-the-clock professional care
- Best staff-to-resident ratio
- Participation at Family Partners’ Adult Day Services included
Family Hire is an innovative approach to in-home care, empowering families with a safe and efficient method to interview, choose and employ caregivers directly, as well as added features for management and support.
- Access to a unique website carefully matching private caregivers with families
- Manages payroll, W-2s, tax calculations, filing and remittance on behalf of the family
- Client management tools for hiring and scheduling
- Access to web-based management tools, telephony, audio care notes
- Thorough background checks on all caregivers
- Protection of insurance, including liability
- Insurance coverage for caregivers
- Support available by telephone and local agencies