January 12, 2011
The Alzheimer’s Association of America has revised its 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease as follows:
1. Memory changes that disrupt daily life
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks
4. Confusion with time or place
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
6. New problems with words while speaking or writing
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
8. Decreased or poor judgment
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities
10. Changes in mood or personality
Follow this link to a downloadable pdf of the Ten Signs Checklist.
As providers of leading dementia home care in St. Louis, MO and surrounding areas, Continuum offer help and guidance for you or your loved ones who may be experiencing Alzheimer’s Disease. Contact us at 314-863-9912 to learn more.