Did you know that approximately 20% of seniors are using about 50 prescriptions every year? Additionally, many seniors suffer needlessly because of missed or incorrect dosages of prescribed medications. The bottom line is, keeping up with multiple medications can be difficult. Electronic medication dispensers provide the perfect solution for seniors who may have trouble remembering which medications to take and when to take them.
Continuum’s medication dispensers automatically remind seniors to take medicine at pre-set times and even dispense the correct dosages, allowing for peace of mind and continued independence.
How It Works
- Load up to 6 doses per day
- Set the digital alarm clock
- Close the unit under lock and key, not just a latch
- When a dose is ready, an alarm sounds and a red light flashes
- If the dose is not taken, the 24-hour Care Center is alerted and will call to remind you; if there is no answer, they will notify a family member or friend
Call Continuum today at (314) 863-9912 or (636) 861-3336 to learn more about our products and services for home care in St. Louis and St. Charles Counties or to schedule a FREE in-home consultation.